There is a variety of color compounds used by plastic manufacturing industries for making colored plastic objects. Besides manufacturing colored plastic goods, do you know how to color an epoxy resin? Here is a piece of information that will make you familiar with the procedure of coloring epoxy resin.
- Mix epoxy resin in the quantity specified by the manufacturer- One should wear gloves and work in a ventilated area as the mixing process release fumes, which are harmful for the body.
- Dip a toothpick in the mixture and place the coated toothpick into the mixture. Typically, you will need some more drops of color concentrate to get the color of your choice.
- When using epoxy resin, make sure that area you are gluing is clean and dry.
- Always mix epoxy resin in specified quantities.
- Make use of a large wooden spoon to mix hardener and powder together.